Shane MacKay, M.D.
- B.Sc., Biology, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- M.D., University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Internship, Toronto East General Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Residency, Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- Fellow, Biological Psychiatry, San Francisco VA Hospital and University of California, San Francisco, CA
Dr. MacKay has a full-time psychopharmacology practice at the Berkeley Therapy Institute and specializes in the treatment of mood disorders. He presents a seminar yearly on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Mood Disorders at the University of California, Berkeley Extension Program.
Next » Karen McLellan, M.F.T.